Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Update!

I am so horrible and this whole blog thing. After cooking, cleaning, tending to my family and trying to finish up items for etsy, I totally forget about a blog. Shame on me. So sorry. I will try to be better at it in the future.

We have a new house, well it was built in the '70s, but it is new to us. We have amazing neighbors who have a little girl just a little younger than Olivia. We adopted a dog from a local Humane Society. She is a Corgi and Yellow Lab mix named Luna.

Olivia is doing really well these days. She's had trouble again with her knees and other joints, but they ruled out juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. She started having swelling, red skin and pain around her joints, which led them to check for JRA. Her doctor's best guess is she is just having growing pains.

She, Olivia, is smart as a whip and a total handful. She will be three in December. She has requested Olivia the Pig in a "cowsuit." That was fun to plan. Still a bit nervous about pulling it off, but I will do my best. Amazingly, I found someone to do the cake. Yes, I could bake it myself, but parties are hectic enough with little ones, so I will let someone else handle the cake.

Again, I will try and do better with updating this thing in the future. :) Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment